Ohio Incumbent Workforce Training Voucher Program
Online Applications Will be Available Beginning September 25, 2017
The Ohio Incumbent Workforce Training Voucher Program has made the following changes to the program for FY’18.
• Reimbursement will be made at 33% of the actual cost of training not to exceed the award amount.
• Each eligible applicant will be eligible for up to $25,000 in assistance.
• Companies that received Voucher Program assistance in FY’16 (based upon FEIN) who utilized 33% or less of their award amount will not be eligible for assistance in FY’18.
• FY’18 (Round 6) awards will reimburse training that begins and is completed between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018.
• Only the applicant company may submit the application.
• Incumbent Employee is defined as an individual directly employed by a qualifying employer for six months or longer. Employees that have been employed less than six months are not eligible.
Businesses can begin the online process on September 25, 2017. The online applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and can be submitted on October 12, 2017 between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
For more information about the Ohio Incumbent Workforce Training Voucher Program visit http://development.ohio.gov/bs/bs_wtvp.htm.
For additional assistance, contact Shannon Vanderpool at (614) 644-8560 or Shannon.Vanderpool@development.ohio.gov.