Private/Onsite Class – Request for Quote
Steps to Request a Quote for an onsite/private class
- FORM – Complete the form below completely
- QUOTE – We will produce a customized quote based on the information you provide
- LOGISTICS – Once the quote is approved by you, we will work with the instructor certified in the class you request who services your area to find a mutually agreeable class date. Finalize the number of attendees for class materials. Go over any additional logistic needs with the instructor.
- PAYMENT – Pay by either credit card or Purchase Order
- ATTENDEES – Register your students no later than the end of your class time.
- TRAINING – Enjoy your class!
*Classes have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 attendees. If you have, say, 30 students to teach we will need to schedule two classes with 15 students each, etc.
*Once you have approved the quote and have booked a date with us, the class will be considered confirmed. We will book travel and arrange class needs based as such. The organization will be responsible to pay for the class once this date is booked unless a cancellation or reschedule is explicitly given to us in written form no later than 10 business days prior to the class. If the instructor travel included canceled or rescheduled airfare, the organization is responsible to pay the airline fee of $200 that will be charged to us.
*Final attendee count must be given, in writing, no later than 10 business days prior to the class to ensure class materials are available and arrive in time. If attendee count is not provided by the due date, class materials for 20 attendees will automatically be shipped. The supplier will be responsible to cover all costs of materials shipped. Rush shipping charges could be applied if necessary. We cannot guarantee material availability if the final count is not provided by the due date.
*Classes paid with a credit card can be purchased at any time once a link has been provided to you but must be paid no later than 10 business days prior to the class.
*If paying by purchase order, a copy of the PO must be provided to process the class. The purchase order can be provided at any time, but absolutely no later than 10 business days prior to the class date.