In this powerful program designed to help professionals work smarter, not harder; participants will learn the secrets to getting it all done and doing it with less stress. You will also walk away with secrets that helped professionals excel without getting overwhelmed. You will learn innovative ways to manage time, tasks and priorities with a focus on being more organized, more productive and more of a team player.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to identify and remove personal roadblocks to organization and productivity
- Gain a powerful system for inbox management, including e-mail and voicemail
- Understand what to keep, what to toss, and what to store (and why)
- Learn effective techniques to stay calm, cool and productive under pressure
- Gain simple techniques to handle the interruptions that keep us from getting it all done
- Practice a technique for how to say no and not feel guilty (while still being a team player)
- Pamela will share her top 12 time management techniques for increased productivity
- Learn how to add balance and joy to each working day (so you don’t go home from work exhausted)
- Participate as Pamela shares powerful delegation techniques and other ways to lighten your load
- Learn how to use simple, time-saving tools to stay on track of tasks
- Gain tips and tricks to make sure you never again miss a deadline or let paperwork slip through the cracks
With a focus on practical application and real-world organization techniques, this program helps participants to get it all done effectively and efficiently. Filled with interaction and fun, this program is sure to leave participants rejuvenated, energized and equipped with the tools they need for increased productivity. Join Pamela Jett as she shares her time-tested strategies for being the office rock star without all of the stress.
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://atasept2018.eventbrite.com