- Webinar Date: July 26, 2023
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm – 3:40pm EDT LIVE
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Michael W. Gozzo
- Topic: Purchasing
- Credit: ISM 1.5, ATAPU 1.5, CPE 2.0, QPANJ 2.0
This Supply Chain Management program encompasses the complete spectrum of the functions within this community of diverse activities. A review of the basics necessary to survive are presented. This coupled with understanding what and how to use these tools in concert with the new practices of strategic supply chain that will show the benefits obtained from enterprises successfully employing them.
Emphasis is provided in the management practices of the basic principles of the supply chain coupled with the application of continuous improvement tools.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn what the three (3) key Supply Chain (SC) decision phases are and their respective significance.
- Understand what the major challenges in the SC are and how to successfully overcome them.
- Gain strategies for successfully employing internal operational planning and control tools.
- Learn what is and how to achieve “Lean SC Thinking” by learning from successful deployments.