This workshop shows you how to apply a proven, “data-based” analytical process to successfully solve a wide variety of business and human performance problems. It also involves analytical reasoning—applying judgments to reach conclusions from a combination of evidence and assumptions.
You’ll receive six “Strategic Analysis Implementation Tools” to effectively execute a comprehensive problem-solving and data analysis process to build business acumen and analysis skills. Using your own organization specific issues, you will apply every phase of the process in customized case studies and hands-on skill practice exercises.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the context in which problems are created and why there must be a “systems” approach to problem solving and data analysis.
- Break complex issues down into manageable pieces.
- Determine how to select appropriate tools for identifying and analyzing problems to create effective business solutions.
- Design a problem resolution strategy that produces evidence-based outcomes and measurable results.
- Apply a “six-phase” model of problem solving and data analysis with an ROI impact focus.
- Calculate the value and ROI impact of resolving business challenges that drive organizational performance and success.
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/membership/?term=annual&promo=honda79
And the registration link needs to point to the discounted link, not the “public link” so our suppliers don’t massively overpay per webinar when they could access all of them for $79/yr. 😊 – https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/membership/?term=annual&promo=honda79