We all use PDFs in our every day work, but most of us are using just a fraction of the features and options available. Join Tom Fragale as he walks you through how to create, use, convert and eliminate the hidden content in PDFs. PDF has become the standard digital file format for long-term archive and storage of documents. At the same time, it has become the most common format for sharing and collaborating on documents. Many business professionals do not understand how the application and method used to create a PDF impacts how useful a PDF is for either purpose. This program will help you understand the various PDF applications on the market and what factors to consider when choosing a PDF application. You will also gain specific tips and tricks for creating the type of PDF you need for your specific situations and how to work with PDFs created by others.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to print to PDF in Microsoft® Office™
- Understand the basics of Adobe® Acrobat
- Understand the difference between image only PDFs and text searchable PDFs
- Learn how to create PDFs to meet your needs
- Gain effective strategies for working with PDFs
- Learn how to properly save documents as PDFs
- Understand important security features including encryption
- Gain tips and tricks for using common tools, commenting and markup and stamping
If you are like most business professionals you are just scratching the surface of the functionality available for PDFs. Join PDF expert Tom Fragale as he takes your PDF knowledge to the next level.
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://atasept2018.eventbrite.com