This webinar will provide a discussion of important legal and practical issues that employers should consider when deciding whether and how to implement a mandatory vaccination program, including shots for this upcoming flu season and for the inevitable COVID-19 vaccine once it is approved.
What we’ll cover:
- A General Overview of Vaccine Issues
- Legal Landscape – Screening and Vaccinations
- Issues Related to OSHA, the ADA and Title VII
- Considering Accommodation Requests
- Policy Addressing Vaccines Generally
- Issues Regarding Mandatory Flu Shots
- Anti-Vaxxers, Other Considerations?
- May Employers require a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Should an Employer Require Vaccinations?