Strategy is a template for making decisions that achieve a desired outcome. In business, it is not enough to simply be a strategic thinker. Successful professionals also actively demonstrate strategic thinking. In this fast-paced and content-rich program discover proven techniques to develop strategic thinking and an action plan to gain attention, authority, and respect.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Gain effective tools to demonstrate your strategic thinking skills to your boss and other senior leaders.
- Discover the difference between developing strategic thinking skills and demonstrating strategic thinking skills and why both matter for success.
- Learn why having a point to view is vital and how to demonstrate yours.
- Master the art of “up-leveling” in your decision making and problem solving.
- Learn how to use “impact statements” and create an impact toolkit for your communication.
- Discover four areas to focus on when developing your strategic thinking skills.
- Master the art of strategic decision making.
- Learn 4 steps for more strategic problem-solving.
Possibly the most important training you will attend this year. Join Pamela Jett as she walks you through how to master the art of strategic thinking.
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here