PRICE / COST ANALYSIS: AN APPROACH LEADING TO SUCCESSFUL RESULTS
When organizations discover they need to lower cost, the purchasing group is often tasked with going to suppliers and demanding cost reductions. Now, professionals recognize that bullying their suppliers might provide a onetime, quick fix on the price, but it isn’t a solid long-term solution. This presentation will assist procurement personnel to improve their effectiveness in obtaining fair and reasonable prices for goods and services.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand “purchase value” and why that is important.
- Learn the price comparison methods.
- Identify the various costs elements you need to address.
- Gain insight into how to use the cost estimating and analysis tools.
- Understand the role of risk assessment.
Join Mike Gozzo as he brings you beyond demanding price reductions and into strategic price / cost analysis.