This workshop gives participants a full insight into creating effective schedules using Microsoft® Project 2016.
Gain knowledge of how to estimate, coordinate, budget, staff, and control projects and support other users, and an understanding of where Project 2016 fits in the Microsoft® EPM solution.
Course content is kept up to date with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and the Practice Standard for Scheduling.
By attending this course, you will learn how to use Microsoft Project 2016 to:
- Initialize project planning
- Create a well-formed project schedule
- Understand task types and the schedule formula
- Assign resources and costs to tasks
- Analyze resource utilization and optimize the schedule
- Set a baseline and track progress
- Create and manage project reports
- Customize views and fields
- Apply Earned Value Management
- Understand the basics of managing multiple projects
Participants will receive the eBook Dynamic Scheduling with Microsoft® Project 2013.
This course is designed for:
- Project managers and schedulers
- Individuals who would like to learn more about the dynamic scheduling processing using Microsoft® Project
- Individuals in a project management career path who need to sharpen their skills in scheduling
- Users of past versions of Microsoft® Project who want to get up to speed with the new features of Project 2016
- Professionals preparing for a certification