If you think that Excel is all about working with numbers, then think again. More and more people are turning to Excel to help them to manage list-based data.
Whether it’s lists of employees, lists of equipment, lists of training courses or anything else, Excel contains a whole array of features designed to help you to manage your list-based data. It’s also more than likely that those lists will originate outside Excel (in a database for example)
Why you should attend:
If you manage list-based data in Excel and want to learn some best practice techniques for working with this type of data, this session is for you.
- Importing list-based data into Excel from a variety of external sources
- Sorting a list of items into alphabetical, numerical or chronological order
- Using List Filters to display only those items matching a given criteria
- Saving a Filter for re-use
- Use Flash Fill to quickly create a list
- Convert a single-column list into multiple columns
- Remove duplicate values from a list
- Converting a list into a Table – the why and how
Who should attend
There’s nothing particularly advanced about the features covered in this session so even if all you’ve ever done is opened an existing Excel workbook and looked at the data, if you want to know how to manage lists in Excel, then this webinar is for you.
Although the training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel, this training is relevant for users of Excel 2010 and above.
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/membership/?term=annual&promo=honda79