An “HR Department Of One” Job Description reads as follows – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must enjoy interpreting laws yet can effectively deal with drama and emotions;
- Must love unscripted chaos yet be a planner;
- Must be adept at technology yet know when to pick up the phone or have a face to face meeting;
- Must be able to delegate even without a team;
- Must enjoy being neutral yet be able to take a stance.
This session will cover all of these items as well as unveil opportunities for internal delegating and affordable outsourcing that may effectively save your sanity while increasing your productivity and overall results.
- Get organized and prepared for what you can control
- Understanding planned and unscripted chaos
- Use technology to increase productivity
- Stay neutral and not taking sides (until you have to)
- Delegate to managers regarding employee’s performance and behavior
- Use your resources & outsource effectively and affordably
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/membership/?term=annual&promo=honda79