This webinar is intended for team leaders and members of teams who have the goal of enhancing effectiveness and cohesiveness. The program is appropriate for leaders, managers, and team members. Entire teams will benefit as a result of creating a mutual understanding of team dynamics.
3 Key Takeaways From This Webinar:
- Participants will understand how current behaviors may be dysfunctional and creates barriers to achieving optimum results.
- Participants will receive specific ideas and activities to help them create a more cohesive team.
- Participants will receive 30 effective questions for building accountability and action
Reasons You Should Attend This Webinar:
- Build stronger, more effective, more cohesive teams
- Create a culture of accountability
- Maximize trust, openness, and transparency
- Enhance commitment and buy-in to company decisions
- Focus on achieving collective results
- Support an environment of spirited and unfiltered yet constructive debate
- Learn the meaning of each of the five behaviors of a functional team
- Learn the interrelationship of each of the five behaviors
- Receive activities for enhancing the effectiveness of their team
- Understand why vulnerability-based trust is the foundation of all team effectiveness
- Understand how the conflict continuum and how too little conflict is as damaging as too much
- Copy of PowerPoint presentation
- Questions for action and accountability
- Team assessment tool