Emotional intelligence has become one of the hottest buzzwords in corporate America! Yet not many really know exactly what Emotional Intelligence is, what it is not, how it is measured and most importantly how to use emotional intelligence to get ahead! Emotional Intelligence is often times more important than the “hard” business skills required to get the job done. Few Professionals know the levels of EI and what their own personal EI level is.
- Understanding EXACTLY what Emotional Intelligence IS and IS NOT
- The five levels of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional triggers, blind spots and outbreaks and how to avoid them
- Actions and behaviors that people with high levels or emotional intelligence do and do not do
- A strong understanding of exactly what EI is and is not
- An understanding of the levels of EI
- A list of emotional triggers and the most common blind spots
- Behaviors to look for to determine someone’s (including your own) level of emotional intelligence
Come hear speaker extraordinaire, Julie Kowalski share exactly what EI is, how it is assessed / measured, and the specific steps you can take to dramatically improve your personal Emotional Intelligence score!
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/membership/?term=annual&promo=honda79