Many leaders think that the idea of a Flexible Work Schedule is just another employee benefit that will cost the company money. Today’s session will show that flexibility with work schedules will actually improve your bottom line.
Areas Covered During Training:
Why have a Flexible Work Schedule?
- Lower operation costs (from desk space to parking)
- Less employee turnover (an improved work/life balance)
- Global recruiting reach (and just like that, candidates appear)
- Higher flexibility can lead to high engagement (but not always)
How a Pilot Project will be a slam dunk with your executive teams buy-in
- Clearly define measurement of success
- This will save the company money
- This will make the company money
- Consistency and transparency will lead to success all employees
- Implement or create remote (online) resources
- Occasional face to face is necessary for remote workers
- Management training is vital before the launch
Why You Should Attend?
If you are frustrated with turnover, low morale, high operational costs and above all – a lack of work life balance for your team, you will want to learn how a Flexible Work Schedule can help. You will also learn how to sell this concept to your executive team.
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/membership/?term=annual&promo=honda79