Good customer service is the foundation of a sustainable business. It helps increase customer acquisition, reduce attrition, and keeps employees happy too! According to Tony Hsieh, former CEO of Zappos; Customer service should not be a department; it should be the entire company!
But you aren’t a front-line service professional. You aren’t in retail. You aren’t sure what people expect, but you know that everyone wants an excellent customer service experience. Everyone is in Customer Service whether they know it or not. This webinar will ensure that you can deliver great service to your coworkers, suppliers, and customers.
The people on the other end of the phone or email may have the wrong information. They may not have a choice and need to use your services. They may be a challenge to work with. They still deserve great service. You’ll learn secrets to make your job easier and deliver outstanding service to all you work with.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Gain 10 new techniques based on scientific studies of quality customer service. Times have changed and so must our approach!
- Learn how to be more approachable. This 5-step approach will make your customers and coworkers feel more appreciated.
- Understand why listening is critical to good customer service and learn how to develop good active listening skills.
- Gain 4 ways of “going the extra mile” spending too much time or money.
- Learn how to handle curveballs when things go sideways.
- Gain a 3-step approach to clearer communication.
- Learn techniques for building rapport on the phone and in person.
Join Rhonda Scharf as she provides you with the tools to deliver great customer service every day.