Diversity represents many things. Often, we first focus on culture and ethnicity and how we are different. This program goes beyond those differences that are evident in our physical appearance. Instead, participants gain the opportunity to safely dive down into those areas which we cannot see but are imprinted in our brain. Where does this imprinting come from? Interactive exercises explore the impact of upbringing, family and community influences, and how biases can surface when we’re not even aware. Participants engage in opportunities to explore the impact, influence and inclusion through the following:
Participants engage in opportunities to explore the impact, influence and inclusion through the following:
- Understand the Power of Connections.
- Learn about “Shifting the Mindset” and “Setting the Tone”.
- Understand the difference between diversity and cultural competency and why that is important.
- Identifying and defining your “Circle of Influence” and how it shows up today.
- Gain strategies for overcoming stereotypes and assumptions to maximize your effectiveness.
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/membership/?term=annual&promo=honda79