The truth is that companies ignore accounts payable best practices at their peril and the impact is felt on your bottom line. It’s that simple—yet some organizations continue to turn a blind eye to the leakage that occurs due to poor or inefficient process in their AP operations. Don’t be one of them!
The accounts payable function is changing at a dizzying pace.. Unfortunately, keeping up to speed these days can be like herding cats. While some best practices remain steadfast, others simply no longer work and are being replaced by new practices just now appearing.
The talk will include a discussion of the newest best practice every organization should implement to ensure crooks don’t get their hands-on money or sensitive information.
- Improve your invoice processing;
- Implement effective payment technologies;
- Comply with regulatory issues affecting the payment process;
- Avoid costly mistakes due to spoofed emails
- Create effective expense reporting policies;
- Avoid costly master vendor file practices; and
- Deter fraud (both internal and external)