*Face-to-Face Class! Limited to First 14 Registrants!*
About this event
Participants will work together in small groups encouraging the understanding and application of process planning, developing FMEA’s on actual parts and processes. An intro to PQCTs is also covered.
“Eighty-five percent of the reasons for failure to meet customer expectations are related to the deficiencies in systems and processes … rather than to the employee” – Dr. W, Edwards Deming. This class teaches you how to anticipate potential failures and put controls in place to contain or prevent them.
- Learn to create an FMEA using the block method
- Identify potential failure modes and evaluate the effects on customers
- Quantify the occurrence of failure modes and identify current controls
- Establish the criteria for taking actions
- Relate elements of the FMEA to the PQCT
Who Should Attend
- associates working on change point control, new model associates, process planning associates
- – none – it is helpful to have participated in FMEA creation prior to attending
To get the most from this class, and for a truly personalized experience, please bring one or two of your FMEAs to work through.
March 16-17, 2021HSO – Marysville, OH8:00AM-4:00PMInstructor: Walt Henderson
What Attendees Are Saying:
“The insight from the teacher on personal experiences was beneficial – also the help on the format of PQCT/FEMAs and how to apply them.”
“Walt does a great job explaining things with examples. The stories he tells help keep everyone interested.”
“As a quality engineer and plant auditor I am involved in the writing/auditing of FMEAs, this class will help me to do better in both areas.”
Please note: All classes are priced and billed exclusively in U.S. dollars, regardless of location due to the nature of exchange rate fluctuation and the need to have a stable ticket price offered.
Eventbrite will charge a fee per ticket purchased. Eventbrite service fee: 2.5% of the ticket cost plus $0.99 per ticket sold in U.S. dollars.