Cincinnati – October 27
*Part of the Advanced Level Leadership Series*
This program helps supervisors and managers to more capably coach their employees into enhanced performance on the job. It will reinforce the business value of helping employees realize the need to improve their own performance or to change their behaviors in the workplace. As a result of lively practice in this session, leaders will be better able to use performance coaching as a method of helping their employees grow and develop greater responsibility for their choices, actions and productivity.
- Utilize coaching to improve performance
- Identify main reasons employees do not perform as expected
- Master six steps of coaching for performance deficiency
- Gain “buy-in” at an important time
- Live practice of common performance/behavioral issues
- Develop sound documentation practices
- Preview effective communication skills during coaching
- Identify high potentials within your team
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.