Have you ever had one of those days where you ran around like a chicken with its head cut off? You didn’t have time for breaks, lunch or anything on your to-do list? You were insanely busy, yet you didn’t get anything done?Interruptions. When we look at all the times we are interrupted each day, we are not surprised that we didn’t get anything done, yet we are interrupted by “OUR JOB!”
According to Jonathan Spira, interruptions cost the US economy almost $1 trillion annually and eat up to 28 billion hours each year.It’s pretty much impossible to get through a day with no interruptions, but managing them is the key to your improved productivity and sanity!In order to get work done, we need to manage our interruptions. But how?Join Rhonda Scharf to find out what you need to do to manage those interruptions so that you can get work done!
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the three-step process to managing interruptions at work.
- Gain strategies to control or eliminate self-distractions.
- Understand the difference between Urgent and Important and how to stay focused.
- Learn about “time blocking” and how to use it effectively.
- Gain insight into the Pomodoro Technique.
- Learn how to manage conversational interruptions.