This comprehensive program provides an intensive overview of the key elements of the contemporary HR function. Participants are offered practical, usable ideas and suggestions for handling HR matters. The focus is on learning “what questions to ask” rather than trying to provide all the answers in the ever-changing, complicated HR field.
- Identify and apply federal/state laws to your workplace rules and standards
- Master the employment process/employee relations/record-keeping requirements
- Comply with Equal Opportunity rulings
- Grasp compensation/benefits administration principles
- Improve communication and employee training.
April 15-17, 2019
Employers Resource Group
300 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215