- Webinar Date: July 25, 2023
- Webinar Time: 11:30am – 1:00pm EDT LIVE
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: John Rubino
- Topic: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5, ATAHR 1.5
A job grade is a collection of jobs that have similar descriptions and require similar skills. These jobs are also considered to have the same compensation value, thus creating a similar pay scale for all comparable jobs within an organization. By building a job/pay grade structure, pay scales and salaries will be much easier defined for those inside and outside the organization.
A pay scale or pay grade structure will often identify the minimum, midpoint and maximum salary within each job grade. This structure should clearly outline the potential pay increase for each job. Before a pay scale can be created, you must first assign each job to a specific grade. Join us to learn all of the steps and components necessary to build a successful job/pay grade that you can implement in your organization. Expert human resources consultant, John Rubino, will walk you through how to build a job/pay grade structure from start to finish.
- Learn to build a successful job/pay grade that you can implement in your organization
- Identify the minimum, midpoint and maximum salary within each job grade
- Outline the potential pay increase for each job
- Assign each job to a specific grade