Participants will work together in small groups encouraging the understanding and application of process planning, developing FMEA’s on actual parts and processes. An intro to PQCTs is also covered.
“Eighty-five percent of the reasons for failure to meet customer expectations are related to the deficiencies in systems and processes … rather than to the employee” – Dr. W, Edwards Deming. This class teaches you how to anticipate potential failures and put controls in place to contain or prevent them.
- Learn to create an FMEA using the block method
- Identify potential failure modes and evaluate the effects on customers
- Quantify the occurrence of failure modes and identify current controls
- Establish the criteria for taking actions
- Relate elements of the FMEA to the PQCT
Who Should Attend
- associates working on change point control, new model associates, process planning associates
- – none – it is helpful to have participated in FMEA creation prior to attending
To get the most from this class, and for a truly personalized experience, please bring one or two of your FMEAs to work through.
What Attendees Are Saying:
“The insight from the teacher on personal experiences was beneficial – also the help on the format of PQCT/FEMAs and how to apply them.”
“Walt does a great job explaining things with examples. The stories he tells help keep everyone interested.”
“As a quality engineer and plant auditor I am involved in the writing/auditing of FMEAs, this class will help me to do better in both areas.”
Please note: All classes are priced and billed exclusively in U.S. dollars, regardless of location due to the nature of exchange rate fluctuation and the need to have a stable ticket price offered.
Eventbrite will charge a fee per ticket purchased. Eventbrite service fee: 2.5% of the ticket cost plus $0.99 per ticket sold in U.S. dollars.