Although it is perfectly possible to use Excel without ever creating a formula or using a function, if you don’t, you’re missing out on a huge part of the application’s power. In this 100-minute session, with the help of real-world examples, you’ll learn about some of Excel’s most important and most useful functions that will save you time, reduce errors and help you to construct powerful spreadsheets.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learning the difference between formulas and functions
- Understanding more than one way to do a LOOKUP
- Using functions to manipulate text
- Using the IF function to automate data entry
- Using functions to manipulate date and time entries
- Creating complex functions and breaking them apart