This program is designed specifically for the newly promoted supervisor or someone who will soon make the transition. The class introduces supervisors to the dynamic nature of their new role and to the fundamental skills necessary to be immediately effective in that role.
- Distinguish between old and new roles, responsibilities, and relationships
- Master key functions and duties of supervisors
- Identify the difference between aggressive and assertive behaviors
- Develop communication skills to effectively influence others
- Give ongoing constructive feedback and recognition
- Recognize and manage conflict on the team
- Manage time and identify priorities by setting S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Develop and implement an action plan for future success
Who Should Attend:Potential and new supervisors preparing for a leadership role and those who plan on attending Excellence in Leadership I.
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 16
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 16
*Please note – this is a third party class and is not eligible to pay by Purchase Order through HOST. Please contact Employer Resource Association for possible payment options.
Date – Oct. 3
Location – Cincinnati ERA
1200 Edison Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio 45216
Time – 8:15am-12:15pm
Register Here – https://store.hrxperts.org/store/pc/2019-10-03-Making-the-Transition-to-Supervisor-9p978.htm