Being able to recruit highly specialized talent or critical leadership roles within your organization is critical to the long-term success of your organization. Join Liz Schrum, Executive Senior Partner with Talentfoot Executive Search, as she shares the most effective strategies and critical knowledge she has gained over the last decade. She will be sharing the essential steps that anyone responsible for hiring must take to attract and evaluate talent for key roles requiring a specialized skill-set. Liz will break the process down to five basic components starting with a reflective view of your organization and continuing all the way to the final stage of the interview process.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand YOUR culture and values and why that is so important
- Perfect your elevator pitch
- Gain a time-tested recruiting strategy that will work for you
- Understand the essential pieces of the interview process and how to develop your own strategy
- Get your most pressing questions answered by Liz during the Q&A
Liz’s goal is to help organizations nationwide succeed in attracting top performers while thoroughly vetting them throughout the interview process. Register today and join Liz as she helps set your company up for longevity and success.
Already have Aurora Training Advantage access? Log in to your account here: https://auroratrainingadvantage.com/login/
Need to purchase an Aurora Training Advantage access? Click here: https://atasept2018.eventbrite.com