- Webinar Date: July 27, 2023
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT LIVE
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Chrissy Scivicque
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills
- Credit: ATAAA 1.0, ATAOP 1.0
Nothing is constant—except for change. It’s an inevitable part of modern work life. Even under the best of circumstances, change is a disruptive force and, for many professionals, it’s a trigger for stress, fear, and anxiety. If not carefully managed, it can destroy morale, decrease productivity, and wreak havoc on the team and organization.
The good news is that anyone at any level can become a champion for change by learning how to support themselves and others as they adapt to it. This session will show you how to embrace the spirit of change and become a change management leader in your organization.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand why humans are biologically hardwired to resist change—and how to effectively manage that natural instinct in yourself.
- Learn how individuals adapt to change in ways that are both predictable and unique.
- Gain insight into the 4 stages of transition, how to determine which one people are in and how to provide the right support for each.
- Learn how to help organizational leaders manage change more effectively by leveraging proven tools.
Join Chrissy and walk away with the tools you need to become your organizations Change Champion.